16 (50%)
No
4 (12.5%)
Needs to be perfected
12 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: May 08, 2006, 02:51:12 PM

Mc Nasty

I have been working in the way of being able to personalize the menus of the SC... :D
And although up to now alone I can make small changes, they are quite pleasant.. I Hope it pleases them..

http://rapidshare.de/files/19918658/Prototipo_3.nds.html

I remind them that this alone application works with the SC version SD (ONLY SC-SD!!) and that it should be let that the installation is completed to avoid damages to the SC (if happens some accident you can correct using the darkfader FlashMP)
he power only is evil in the mistaken hands
El poder solo es malo en las manos equivocadas

Critical_Impact

I get a thing saying Supercard CF found, not Supercard SD found and i have a Supercard SD

Mc Nasty

Ignore that warning (anyone of both worked in SC-SD) since I made the error and until right now they informed me of they don't worry it it is 100 functional%  
I remind them that this modification ONLY works in SC-SD Don't try to use it in SC-CF since it didn't work
Soon I will correct the menu but right now that I already went up it to the net I will have to wait until the following version (1.63 or superior)
he power only is evil in the mistaken hands
El poder solo es malo en las manos equivocadas

ratx

Hi

Any chance of posting any screenshots or anything?

Critical_Impact

Ok i can tell you that this does work and if you have an SC SD and it says found only SC CF ignore that and just run it for SC CF and it'll work. Here are some screenies

Sorry bout the bad quality, you can sort of see it. My digital camera sucks

What i'd really like to see is some sort of editor for the SC firmware so we can create our own colour schemes

jas20

Ok, it works fine on my SCSD.

The font colour is a bit difficult to read for me (I prefer the black on white).

It would be nice if it takes up that bottom part of the screen. Or is it some GBA screen limitation (that the ds can't be different).

Other than the font, it looks very nice (well I like it).

chavaflyfree

Would it be a way of seeing the game's squared logo (the image that appears on the DS when you insert a original game on your DS)... don't know how to explain that xD

Critical_Impact

I assume you mean a way to have an icon get displayed for each game, no i dont think so, the layout is basically the same, only the images, text and colours have really been changed. I dont think it would be possible to display an image per game unless you had the source or dissambeled the firmware or something

Jax

Please help me.
I accidentaly shut down my DS while intalling, and now my SuperCard SD doesn't work. My DS was flash by the way, and I still have my SuperPass.

Please help me!

Jax

Was my SuperCard bricked! How do I fix this? I only have 1 SuperCard!
Please help me!

bitblt

You can re-flash your supercard firmware using WiFiMe and DF's flashmp.zip

If you don't have the desire or means to get WiFiMe working I will personally re-flash your Supercard firmware for you. You will need to send your supercard to me and pay for return shipping. PM me if you are interested or need more information.

Critical_Impact

I reallly dont understand how you guys always manage to brick something, im not attacking you for doing it but seriously why would you ever shut down your ds in the middle of flashing a supercard?

gamekill

Will this change my SupercardSD BIOS? Will it mess it up? Will I still be able to update to new BIOS whenever it's released? And if I DO upgrade to new BIOS, will I have to re-apply this?

How does this work?

:shock:  :?  :lol:  :)  :lol:

Critical_Impact

It modifys the supercards firmware so yes i suppose you could say it modifies its BIOS, even if you cant update using the actuall supercard patcher there is a program called mpflash that you could use to reflash it then install the latest patch. Just make sure you dont run the program and shut down your ds half way through like that other dude did

cory1492